Spinal decompression can provide immediate and sustained relief from disc herniations, sciatica, low back, and neck pain in Gilbert & Queens Creek, Arizona.
“My daughter says to give them a 15 out of 10 but I can only give 5….. very experienced, friendly and knowledgeable doctors and staff. They provide guidance and healing to get you back to health. Full staff of many services each friendlier than the next. The front desk girls are extremely accommodating with kind smiles and warm greetings. I feel like I found the right place!!“
At Preferred Rehab, Spinal Decompression has helped countless patients avoid surgery and narcotics.
1. Non-Surgical Solution: Our spinal decompression therapy offers a non-invasive approach to relieve pressure on spinal discs and effectively treat conditions like herniated discs and sciatica.
2. Targeted Treatment: Our advanced equipment allows for precise targeting of affected areas, promoting disc healing and alleviating pain through gentle stretching of the spine.
3. Individualized Sessions: Each spinal decompression session is customized based on your condition and progress, ensuring the treatment is safe, comfortable, and effective.
4. Improved Mobility: By reducing pressure on nerve roots and discs, spinal decompression therapy can significantly improve mobility and restore function for a better quality of life.
5. Holistic Healing: We incorporate spinal decompression as part of our holistic approach, focusing on enhancing your spinal health and promoting overall well-being.
6. Complementary to Traditional Healthcare: Spinal decompression complements traditional medical approaches, providing a comprehensive healthcare experience. Preferred Rehab patients find that combining chiropractic care with other treatments enhances their overall recovery and well-being.
Make a Change
Real People. Real Results
“This place is absolutely amazing!!! The staff is so friendly and professional, and they seriously care about the patient! My husband has been getting intensive work on his spine with adjustments, PT, massage and decompression and the improvement is unbelievable. They take a wholistic approach, without drugs or surgery, and actually FIX the problem!!! Go check them out. Amazing.“
“Can’t rave enough about the care you receive here. The doctors and staff are amazing.“
“Friendly, professional staff. Clean and comfortable. I stopped into Prefferred Rehab last fall with some pretty significant lower back pain and imbalances. They fixed me up after a few sessions and now I feel great. I highly recommend this place!“
What is spinal decompression therapy?
Spinal decompression therapy is a non-surgical, advanced treatment designed to relieve pressure on the spinal discs and alleviate symptoms such as back pain, herniated discs, sciatica, and degenerative disc disease. It involves gentle stretching of the spine, promoting the retraction or repositioning of bulging or herniated discs.
Is spinal decompression therapy painful?
Spinal decompression therapy is generally a painless and comfortable procedure. Many patients find it relaxing, and some even fall asleep during the treatment. Our skilled chiropractor or therapist will ensure that you are at ease throughout the session.
Is spinal decompression therapy suitable for everyone?
Spinal decompression therapy is well-tolerated by many individuals, but it may not be suitable for certain conditions or medical histories. Our chiropractor or therapist will perform a thorough evaluation to determine if spinal decompression therapy is the right option for your specific needs.
How long does a spinal decompression session last?
A typical spinal decompression session at our clinic may last between 20 to 30 minutes. The number of sessions required will depend on the severity of your condition and your response to the therapy, as outlined in your personalized treatment plan.
How soon will I notice improvement with spinal decompression therapy?
The speed of improvement varies from patient to patient. While some individuals experience relief after just a few sessions, others may need several weeks of consistent treatment. Our team will closely monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan to achieve optimal results.