Soft Tissue Treatment
Experience the transformative power of soft tissue treatment in Gilbert and Queen Creek, Arizona. Our clinic optimizes tendon and muscle connections, unlocking healthy movement for a more fulfilling life.
“These guys are great. I had some major pain in my lower spine due to so much international travel and so many frequent long flights. I was miserable. After working with them consistently over the next several weeks I was feeling much better. Their friendly atmosphere and knowledgable staff make for enjoyable and fruitful visits.“
soft tissue therapy opens the door to pain free motion
1. Targeted Muscle Therapy: Our soft tissue treatment focuses on specific muscles, tendons, and ligaments to alleviate pain, reduce tension, and improve overall tissue health.
2. Skilled Techniques: Our experienced therapists employ various soft tissue techniques, such as myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and Active Release Technique (ART), to address soft tissue dysfunctions effectively.
3. Injury Rehabilitation: Soft tissue treatment is a vital component of injury rehabilitation, helping to promote tissue healing and restore function for a quicker recovery.
4. Enhanced Athletic Performance: Athletes can benefit from soft tissue treatment to prevent injuries, optimize muscle function, and enhance athletic performance.
5. Continued Wellness: Soft tissue treatment is not only beneficial for injury recovery but also for maintaining optimal tissue health and reducing the risk of future injuries.
6. Complementary to Traditional Healthcare: Chiropractic care complements traditional medical approaches, providing a comprehensive healthcare experience. Preferred Rehab patients find that combining chiropractic care with other treatments enhances their overall recovery and well-being.
Make a Change
Real People. Real Results
“Legit one of the best Chiro experiences I’ve had. I’ve gone in for two separate reasons in regards to area of pain and both times after a couple of treatments my pain was decreased significantly. Staff is awesome, very friendly and attentive. Highly recommend.“
“I have never been so optimistic for finally achieving full recovery for my back and hips. Being young, other chiropractors didn’t take my pain seriously. This place is different. They have chiro, massage, physical therapy, and pain management. Hours are flexible and location is prime! I love it here!“
“These folks are personable and knowledgeable. Two treatments in and I’m already starting to feel better. There’s just an energy to this place.“
What is soft tissue treatment?
Soft tissue treatment is a specialized technique focused on addressing issues within the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other soft tissues of the body. It aims to reduce pain, improve flexibility, and enhance tissue healing and function
What types of soft tissue treatment are offered at your clinic?
Our team has been trained in various soft tissue treatments, including myofascial release, trigger point therapy, Active Release Technique (ART), and Graston Technique. Our skilled therapists will determine the most suitable technique for your condition during the initial evaluation.
How often should I receive soft tissue treatment?
The frequency of soft tissue treatment sessions will depend on the severity of your condition and your response to therapy. Your therapist will develop a personalized treatment plan that outlines the recommended frequency of sessions to achieve the best results.
What conditions can benefit from soft tissue treatment?
Soft tissue treatment is effective in treating various conditions, such as muscle strains, sprains, repetitive strain injuries, tendonitis, and myofascial pain syndrome. It can also complement other therapies, like chiropractic care or physical therapy, to optimize your recovery.
Is soft tissue treatment painful?
Soft tissue treatment may cause mild discomfort during the session, especially when targeting specific areas of tension or trigger points. However, our therapists will communicate with you throughout the treatment to ensure your comfort level is maintained.
is soft tissue treatment covered by insurance?
Most insurances cover some form of soft tissue treatment as part of your care. We will work with you to find the payment option that is best for you if this is part of your care.